Tuesday, September 4, 2012

HSS 134- It's a Color Challenge!

 
So did you have a great Labor Day? I love having Monday off! I get so much done and feel less stressed out when I have an extra day to get all my "to do" items checked off! I think the work week should just be Tuesday throught Friday, don't you!
 
One thing I worked on was this week's Hand Stamped Sentiment's Challenge. It is a beautiful color challenge this week:


 I used two stamp sets from the Holiday Catalog; Mixed Medaly (which is a hostess set) and Affection Collection. This is definatly not a holiday card, but it goes to show that stamp sets that may be designed for a certain holiday can often be used for everyday cards too!

Also, I used Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon. You can get this Ribbon (in any of the five in colors) for FREE if you place a $40 order this month!  Click HERE for more details and Click HERE to shop!
 
Stamps: Mixed Medaly, Affection Collection
Ink and Paper: Midnight Muse, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodile Delight, World Spectacular DSP
Other: 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon, Ribbon Border Punch, Basic Jewels
 
Make sure you stop over at the Hand Stamped Sentiments page and check out the other designer's beautiful creations. And, play along with us this month!
 
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping on their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


5 comments:

  1. I love all the unexpected layers and images, I don't know how you marry all those thing in your head! I have to get over my fear because you totally made it work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking card. I love the colors together.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! It is so stunning with the Not Quite Navy as the card base.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had so much trouble with this challenge...leave it to you to come up with something TOTALLY fabulous and make me totally jealous:-) I seriously love this SO MUCH! Guess that's why you are a winner and I'm not, lol! Really though, this is fab!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I think the work week should be Tuesday through Thursday...I don't get much done Mondays or Fridays anyway :) Your card is great! Love how you worked in those cute scalloped circles across the bottom. I am so in love with Affection Collection, too, no pun intended! Erika

    ReplyDelete