Monday, September 24, 2012

Ladies Night Out Event

I was invited to attend a fun event this past weekend in a little town up the road (really, still part of San Antonio in my opinion! LOL!) I was one of maybe 15 vendors and I had my own little room. It was at a photography studio that is housed in an old house. It was so cute! Here is the view as you walk in, in was a long narrow room.
 
 I pretty much brought everything but the kitchen sink! LOL! That's how I roll when I travel, in my classroom, in my house.. yea, I over do everything!

I had an album showing that SU can be used for Scrapbooking, both traditional and digital!

A little showcase of my most favorite stamp set, Perfectly Preserved!
 Everything was already made, as in from past classes or projects. I didn't have to make one thing for this event. The hardest part was packing and unpacking! Uhg!

 And of course, there was a Make and Take for everyone who stopped by my table. They got to play with the Big Shot and make a Christmas tag. Stay tuned this week for pictures of that.
 And of course an MDS corner. And, in between shoppers, I worked on a scrapbook pages! Yep, it's portable scrapbooking! Love it!

And retired stamps and things for sale...
 I like to use shutters to display cards. Makes it very easy and they don't keep falling over!
 
So, after bringing all my goodies home and spending an hour putting them all away,  I'm still in crazy mode! I'm now trying to prepare for our trip to Hilton Head this week. No only do I have to pack for myself, I have to prepare my kiddos for me being away, prepare my classroom for a sub and , I decided last minute to make a few swaps... AHHHHH!! And I wouldn't trade it for anything!:-)
 
See ya tomorrow!
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping on their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment