Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Jar Runeth Over...HSS$137

Happy Tuesday! Today at Hand Stamped Sentiments, we have a SUPER fun challenge! I had a blast creating this week!

 
 Reasons why I love this week's challenge:
#1- yet another reason for me to use my all time favorite set- Perfectly Preserved!
 #2- Blue glass!! I never even thought about that! And I love those blue jars! SO beautiful! I filled each of mine with different things and set them on an old wooden shelf (made with the Woodgrain Wheel!!)
 #3- My Digital Studio! I was able to create a larger jar on MDS and insert my title: My Jar Runeth Over...Ha! I thought that was a pretty cute title if I do say so myself!
 #4- I received the Woodgrain Wheel last week as part of my Artisan Surprise Box and put it to use immediately! It made making these "wood planks" a cinch! I added the Tiny Brads as "nails."
 I brought back the tiny clothespin from last year too.. Couldn't help myself...
 And there you have it! A scrapbook page on a Tuesday! Who would have thought it!
 
I hope you love it as much as I do and if you need to order any of these yummy supplies, you can do so at my Stampin Up Page.
 
Make sure you hop back over to the HSS Page and check out the wonderful things the other designers have created and share your creation too!!
And, in case you've forgotten:
Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping on their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


8 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful page Erica. Very creative idea and love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica! This page is fabulous! You have a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my cuteness! What a fabulous page! Love your jars and that "fence" you made is creative genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Love the blue glass! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say, I knew you would be in a warm fuzzy place when you created for this challenge- your page is stinkin' cute!! I love the row of jars with various items inside, SHO SHMART!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous use of your jars and wood wheel. Lovely page. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, since spying your blue glass jars, I've gone a little blue jar crazy!
    MP

    ReplyDelete