Sunday, September 30, 2012

On the way home...

It's been an amazing weekend full of complete relaxation. I am practically in a comatose state! I think I realized this weekend that I am just doing way to much day to day. I need to figure out a way to have more balance in my life.. anyway..d
 
This is one of my favorite pictures.. from the top of the lighthouse.


Our favorite activity...reading, drinking, snoozing by the pool. Barely moving.. LOL! it was warm, and the pool was ice cold. It wasn't too hot (like the Texas beach!) but warm enough. I. Loved.It.


 Last night's pillow gift was the BEST! Cant wait to use it!


Thank you Stampin' Up. You've made things happen in my life I never dreamed of! Simply amazing!! 

Goodbye Hilton head- you were exactly what the doctor ordered!

I'll blog more this week with lost of pics! Stay tuned! Don't forget today is the last day to order for double punches!
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping on their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


1 comment:

  1. Like, like, like!! I'm glad you had a great time....you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete