Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Friday Mash Up 78

Welcome to another Friday Mashup! This week were are all FALL!! I'm currently sitting on a beach, so at the moment, i don't feel so fallish.. but, it's defiantly coming! And, I somehow completely forgot the other part of the challenge: TWINE! I love twine and am surprised to have a project that didn't include it! Oh well, i got the fall leaves in there!

Photo Source
I've been trying to squeeze in more MDS lately. SO, last weekend while at an even, I worked on this scrapbook page

This is my middle daughter Emma. She is so beautiful and I really try to make sure that I don't just tell her that she is beautiful on the inside! I try to make sure that the beauty on the inside is just as important... we'll see if it helps with self esteeem come high school! LOL!

I hope you will give My Digital Studio a try. You can download it for FREE! Yep, for 30 days! That gives you a lot of time to see if it's for you.

Also, I hope you will hop on over to The Friday Mash Up and give our Autumn challenge a try. Grab your Pumpkin Latte, a favorite hoodie and be inspired by the crisp air! Make sure you come back and let us see your beautiful creation!

My Digital Studio Supply List
Background
     Card Stock\Kraft


Embellishments
    Staple & Stitching\Basic Black - Stitching Zigzag
    _Designer Kits\You're My Sunshine - embellishments\You're My Sunshine - small flower 1 (re-colored)
    _Designer Kits\You're My Sunshine - embellishments\You're My Sunshine - circle flower 4
    _Designer Kits\You're My Sunshine - embellishments\You're My Sunshine - small flower 1 (re-colored)
    _Designer Kits\You're My Sunshine - embellishments\You're My Sunshine - circle flower 4
    Round Buttons\Whisper White - button
    Round Buttons\Whisper White - button
    Staple & Stitching\Staple

Stamps
    Vintage Overlays\Vintage Overlays - texture 4, Color = MIDNIGHT MUSE 17,69,93
    Vintage Overlays\Vintage Overlays - texture 4, Color = MIDNIGHT MUSE 17,69,93
    Mom You're the Bomb\Mom You're the Bomb - most beautiful
    Mom You're the Bomb\Mom You're the Bomb - most beautiful

Punches
    Extras\Flag Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Orchard Harvest - designer series paper\Orchard Harvest - 4
    Extras\Flag Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Wonderfall - designer series paper\Wonderfall - 6
    Extras\Flag Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Wonderfall - designer series paper\Wonderfall - 4
    Extras\Flag Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\Small Polka Dot\Not Quite Navy Small Polka Dot
    Extras\Flag Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Wonderfall - designer series paper\Wonderfall - 1
    Extras\Flag Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Cheerful Treat - designer series paper\Cheerful Treat - 2
    Extras\Flag Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\You're My Sunshine - designer series paper\You're My Sunshine - pattern 2
    Extras\Wonderfall - punches\Wonderfall - leaf 1, Fill Color = DAFFODIL DELIGHT 255,211,92
    Extras\Wonderfall - punches\Wonderfall - leaf 1,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\First Edition - designer series paper\First Edition - 1
    Extras\Wonderfall - punches\Wonderfall - maple leaf,  Filled with: Card Stock\Primrose Petals
    Extras\Wonderfall - punches\Wonderfall - maple leaf,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Vintage Overlays - designer series paper\Vintage Overlays - texture 1
    Extras\Wonderfall - punches\Wonderfall - maple leaf,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\First Edition - designer series paper\First Edition - 4
    Extras\Wonderfall - punches\Wonderfall - leaf 3,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Wonderfall - designer series paper\Wonderfall - 10
    Extras\Flag Punch,  Filled with: Card Stock\Very Vanilla
And, in case you've forgotten:
Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping on their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout Erica, I love the DP you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page Erica! Your daughter is so pretty! And dont feel bad, I forgot twine on my project too, ooops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, eye-catching page, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fabulous scrapbook page - love the little banners you've used, as well as the leaves. And yes your daughter is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is so bright and pretty! I really like how you've created the photo mat with all those patterned banners!

    ReplyDelete