Thursday, September 27, 2012

While I'm Away...

Today is our first day in Hilton Head, SC! I earned this trip this past summer from Stampin' Up! To thank you for helping me achieve this incredible goal, I am offering double punches for online purchases September 27-30. Plus, an very special Thank You card!
 You can place your online order HERE.
To print out your own Stamper's Round Up Card, Click HERE.
 
 
Tonight's post will be short and sweet- I'm exhausted! We decided to rent a car to spend some time in Savannah. We spent out first year as a married couple living just outside Savannah. So, we revisited sweet memories all around town before heading out to Hilton Head. And, just to make it that much more fun, we rented a Mustang! No little kid car seats in this puppy!


After we checkout out the resort, we headed out for dinner. A friend of mine recommended The Old Oyster Factory, and it did not disappoint! YUMM-O! And, I was able to choose something reasonably healthy (forget the rice!)
 And, there was the complimentary basket of hush puppies on our table that I may or may not have participated in.... Nahhh. I don't eat things like Hush Puppies..cough...cough...nope, not me!! ;-)

This beautiful sunset put me in a coma after my yummy dinner. So, so pretty!

And when we got back from dinner and a movie, I was welcomed by my first ever Stampin' Up pillow gift! An adorable Lands End bag! It will be carrying my brand new Kindle Fire that hubby gave me yesterday (for my birthday tomorrow)! What a wonderful day!
 
 
Stay tuned for more Hilton head updates!
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping on their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


2 comments:

  1. Very cute bag! Have a happy birthday! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing with those of us who do not get to go on the trips the excitement of finding out what the pillow gifts will be. Cant see what else you lucky girls receive! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete