Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Breathe...

Hi everybody!
 
I've been kind of absent lately...I apoolgize. I'm trying to take a step back and just BREATHE. Life has been so crazy and hectic the last two months. I'm kind of reaching a breaking point... I realized all I say to my kids is "Shh, Mommy's working" or " Hurry, hurry, we're late" or "PICK UP YOUR C#*P!!!!" And then my head begins spinning...
 So, needless to say, I'm neglecting those three little girls to a point I am just not comfortable with.  I've decided to try to slow down a bit. Not, completly, lord knows I'm not cut out for sitting around! But, I'm going to spend more time with my kids rather than in my Bat Cave on the weekends. So, that means the blog might slow down a little. I'm still committed to my Design Teams as well as my clubs and classes. So, I will still have lots to post. It just won't be every day. I hope you guys will still stick around!?
 
Today, I'm going to show you one of this month's Stamp Club projects. It's so cute and a TOTAL CASE om Elizabeth Price (A former Artisan Winner who is A-M-A-ZING!)
 
 

 
 I decided to trun mine into a gift card holder. It really is a quick and easy card!

 
Stamps: Googlie Ghouls, Monster Munchies
 
Thanks for stopping by! See ya tomorrow!
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping on their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


9 comments:

  1. Good girl. You've made the right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, I know you don't know me, but I admire you for the decision you've made. I'm a mom of five and it's hard to do it all. Of course we'll stick around as readers. You're amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you posted that - you've got your priorities right. The stamping will ALWAYS be here but kids are young for such a short time. Of course we will all be here for you!! Kudos to you, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica, congratulations on making a great decision. YES, I will always keep reading your blog - you are amazing! As a mom of 3 and full time employee of a school board myself, I have always wondered how you were able to do fit it all in. There are only so many hours in a day and you need to stay sane and at the end of the day, family is most important. Keep breathing, we will still be reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Erica! Your need for a little R&R and family time is so understandable - I don't know how you do all of this! Please just only do what you love, for yourself, not for us! Take your time and fill your passion for this awesome craft. Give those girls extra hugs :) Erika

    PS...mmm, a Starbucks GC?? My favorite! And that sweet little batty holder is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, enjoy your little ones now. They don't stay that way for long! Stamping will always be here. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Erica!
    We were so proud to stand by that Artisan Winner chalkboard! I"m just as proud of you for making this decisions and sharing it. We all need time to breathe and refocus on what's MOST important. Count me as one who LOVES what you post whenever you get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I simply just say what a comfort to discover somebody that genuinely understands what they are
    talking about online. You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
    More and more people must look at this and understand this side of your story.
    I was surprised that you aren't more popular since you surely possess the gift.
    Also visit my blog post diablo 3 gold farming

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there to every single one, it's really a nice for me to visit this web page, it contains important Information.
    Review my web page : how to lose man boobs

    ReplyDelete