Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Give a Hoot for HSS's color Challenge!

Happy Tuesday! Yea, I know, not much to be excited about on Tuesday...LOL. I'm always the most tired on Tuesdays for some reason. I always need a nap when I get home from school. Last nights insomnia is just going to make it all the worse!
 
Today's HSS challenge is a color one!
 

I chose to really get my Core'dinations CS working! this cardstock has a lighter core so when you sand it, you get a fantastic distressed edge!
The little owl is so easy to stamp! When you use the clear mount stamps, you can see exactly where you are stamping, so no special tricks or Stamp A Ma jig needed!
 
Ink and Paper: Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso (both regular and Core'dinations), Island Indigo, Whisper White, Orchard Harvest DSP
 
I hope you will give this week's challenge a try. I think that color challenges are THE best form of inspiration! Make sure to hop back over to HSS and check out the other designers lovely projects!
 
 
Stampin' Up announced an amazing promotion yesterday! Only for October!!
Christmas Gift Promotion - by Stampin' Up!
 
So, for the bundle price you get a FREE Paper Piercing Pack! Whoo hoo! I placed my order last night!
Get yours now- Order HERE!
 
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping on their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Owl, what can I say great minds think alike!! I am loving your HOOT of a fam pic too- SOOOO cute!! I have got to get me some of that gingham paper, or did you make that? LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I love that DSP more every day. Your core'dinations looks great with the distressed stripes too! And look at the little owl with his little feet on the branch - perfect! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those sanded stripes. The colors are really working on this card. It's so cute.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as ever! Love the sanded background and the gingham DSP!

    ReplyDelete