Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HSS #142-Tags!

This week's Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge is a great one for this time of the year: TAGS! I always need tags!!
 
I chose to make a wine tag. I think wine tags are a wonderful way to dress up a regular bottle of wine that you take to a get together.

I used one of the ornaments from the Keepsake Ornament Stamp Set. I stamped it four times and scored them down the middle. I glued them back to back to create the 3D effect.

And the Whisper White Sweater Trim to finish it off.

 
The sentiment is from More Merry Messages and was embossed in gold embossing powder.
 
So, kill two birds with one stone; get a few gift tags made and enter the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge! We can't wait to see what you come up with!
 
Make sure you also check out my new Project Planner: Christmas 2012!

21 Projects- $12
In this Project Planner, you will find a large variety of projects to help you get through the upcoming holiday season quickly and creatively! You will find many options for easily reproducible Christmas Cards, Gift Card Holders and Treat Holders. These projects feature current stamp sets found in the 12-13 Stampin’ Up! Catalog as well as the 2012 Holiday Catalog.

 
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping on their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


6 comments:

  1. Love this and would like to make some for a gift. Could you share the measurements? I am not a very good "eye-baller" and I don't have any wine bottles to use to measure or estimate. I'm sure others would love the "how to" as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOO Awesome!! I love your layers and your thought process behind your creations, I wish my brain worked like that... ugh, to strive :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have inspired me to make one of these at my next class....however I'm gonna do a fall version. Love the colors on this and the splashes of the glitter paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant tag, I love the glimmery accents! Very uptown, indeed :D Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 3D ornament effect. What a great idea! I guess if I drank, I'd think of stuff like this, lol. But a Martinelli's bottle could use a little facelift too:) Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Love the 3d ornament...now pass that bottle if you please, lol!!!!!

    ReplyDelete