Friday, October 19, 2012

It's beginning to look alot like....

Hello! It's time for another fabulous Friday Mashup challenge! It's getting closer and closer to the holiday season and that means getting out holiday decorations that make your home sparkle and shine. So that is what I propose for this challenge. Make a Christmas ornament and make it sparkle! It's never too early to start preparing for Christmas!


So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with a "Christmas Ornament".
  2. Or Make a project with some "Sparkle".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Christmas Project with some Sparkle".
 
 
I've been working on two projects this month; November's Christmas Card Buffet and a new Christmas Project Planner. Slowly, it's coming together! So, this card will be part of both!
 
I love the Merry Minis in the Holiday catalog. It also comes with matching punches! And, I brought out last years popular Merry and Type (in the big catalog!). Don't you think that's the perfect sentiment for this card! I colored the stamp with Stampin' Write markers to get the multicolored image. I finished it all off with my paper piercer.
 
I also used this fun sketch from Retro Sketches:


Make sure you hop over to The Friday Mash Up to see what the other designers have come up with and then get busy creating! Make sure you come back and link up with us!
 
 
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping on their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


3 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment tag and the little hanging ornaments... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Erica! Love the paper piercing and the details like the buttons and bakers twine, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Erica! I love every detail.
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete