Sunday, October 7, 2012

October Stampin' Up Artisan Project #1

Hi everybody! Today I am going to show you one of the projects I made with the wonderful goodies SU sent the Artisan Design Team this month. I LOVED everything in the box!
 
 I created a paper bag out of the First Edition DSP. It was pretty simple, and each one is a tad different. This first one, I stamped the leaves very lightly so that you could barely see them.
This one had the leaves much darker, even though I stamped off once before I stamped! The Elegant Eggplant is much darker I guess! For a lighter look, you would need to stamp off a few times first! I also used the small doily for this one.

 I tied them off with strips of the 7/8" Cotton Ribbon.
 I first die cut the leaves out of the paper from the Regals DSP Stack. Them I inked the stamp and laid the paper down on the stamp to match it up just right.
 You can see how I also inked the edges of the bags as well.
Inside these bags, I put chocolate covered sunflower seeds. But, the possibilities are endless! below are the measurements I used, but you could adjust them to make a bag of any size!
 
 
To make the bags:
Cut a piece of DSP 9" X however tall you want it to be. Mine were slightly different, but 7" would be a good number to go with. Score the long side at 2 1/2" and 7". Fold over and adhere. Score from bottom 1 1/2". Open up the base and fold in to make it flat and the sides fold in a little. Sorry, i don't have a pictured! Adhere the bottom flaps slightly over each other. Stand up, fill and crisp up the sides. I know, these are not great directions! I'll try to do a tutorial soon!
 
 
Stamps: Wonderfall
 
I hope you've enjoyed today's project. I will be back Wednesday and Thursday with new projects featuring the Wonderfall stamp set. I LOVE this stamp set! It's bold and crisp when you stamp it. And with a matching die, who wouldn't want to use it!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping on their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment