Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pumpkin Fun! HSS #139!

Today's theme at Hand Stamped Sentiments was picked by yours truly! I LOVE pumpkins, do you?
 
I'm using this month's Stamp Club scrapbook page for this challenge! Of course we would need to make a Halloween page in October!
 Jack of all Trades is THE best pumpkin in the whole catalog! Well, pumpkins I should say! I tall one and a short one!

We also used Halloween Bingo Bits to stamp inside the raised circles we punched out of Scaringbone and Howlstooth!
  A little wicked gate at the bottom!
 This picture shows how it is very faint.
 And there you have it! And that picture is my sweet little family last year. It was at the end of the night as you can see the Angel lost her halo and Jessie pretty much lost all of her costume! LOL!

Please jump over to Hand Stamped Sentiments to see what the other ladies have come up with. And, don't forget to show us YOUR pumpkin inspired project!


And, in case you've forgotten:
Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping on their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


2 comments:

  1. Fun page to keep a memory for years. My kids wouldn't stay in costume long either. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute page and great use of the Bingo Bits. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete