Thursday, October 4, 2012

Stampin' Up Artisan Design Team Blog Hop

Hi everybody! Welcome to the October Stampin' Up Artisan Design Team blog hop! I am so excited to show my creation this month! You've probably just arrived from Cindy Beach's blog. Isn't her Printer's Tray adorable! So many details! Wow!

 If you have followed my blog, you know I love rainbow colored projects! So when I started thinking about this project, I wanted to do a non Halloween project just to show how you can use Halloween items for  non holiday projects! I decided to go with a rainbow birthday theme!
 The card was fun to make. And, I didn't use the Stamp a Majig. I just went for it, stamping down the card with different colors. It's not perfect, but that's OK! It adds to the fun feel of the card. The chevron stamp is from the Border Banter Set.
 The little gumballs are made using the 1/2" circle punch. I added a little white doodle to it to make it shiny. The Party stamp is from
Now, the jar is a funny story! I went to a garage sale and saw this old milk bottle. I tried to talk the old man down form $5, but he insisted it was worth $5 because he "milked his cow every morning with it!" Ha! So, in my opinion, I thought that lowered the price, but he was a cute little old man and I really wanted the jar, so I "splurged!" The gumballs are from the grocery store! My girls helped me sort them by color before I put them in.

 The tag is actually a gift card holder. I used the Petite Pocket Die and diecut the pocket. I then placed the jar framelit inside the center panel and ran it through. I stamped the jar on a Window sheet and layered it over a piece of Whisper White cardstock and stick the gumballs in between the two. I then adhered it to the inside of the pocket so you could see it through the diecut jar. Easy- peasy!
 The Cotton  ribbon is fun to cut up! I cut it lengthwise and made it fray!
 So, there you have it! i hope you enjoyed this project and that it inspires you to make something fun too!


Stamps:
128927 (wood mount) or 128930 (clear mount) Border Banter Set
126690 (wood mount) or 126692 (clear mount) Perfectly Preserved Set
127904 (wood mount) or 127907 (clear mount) Monster Munchies Set
126255 (wood-mount) or 126257 (clear-mount): Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set
126470 (wood mount) or 125822 (clear mount) Topsy-Turvy Celebration Set

Ink:
126948: Melon Mambo Classic Ink Pad
 126949: Real Red Classic Ink Pad
126946: Tangerine Tango Classic Ink Pad
126944: Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pad
126861: Gumball Green Classic Ink Pad
126952: Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink Pad
126950: Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink Pad
101406: Jet Black Staz On Ink Pad
105021: White Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen 

Paper:
126906: Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Series paper
100730: Whisper White Cardstock
115320: Melon Mambo Cardstock
102482: Real Red Cardstock
111349: Tangerine Tango Cardstock
119683: Daffodil Delight Cardstock
126840: Gumball Green Cardstock
 102067: Tempting Turquoise Cardstock
115316: Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
114323: Window Sheets

Tools:
113439: Big Shot
127822: Cannery Set  Framelit Dies
127003: Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies
129267: Bitty Banners Framelits Dies
123131: Petite Picket Bigz XL Die
119882:Scallop Edge Border Punch
118309: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
119861: 1 ¼” Circle Punch
101227: 1/16” Circle Handheld Punch 

Embellishments:
131006: Glimmer Brads
124262: Whisper White Bakers Twine
127844: 7/8” Cotton Ribbon


Now, hop on over to Heather Summer's blog and check out her totally amazing project!
 
 
 
nd, in case you've forgotten:
Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping on their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


5 comments:

  1. I love this, it almost makes me want to " Taste The Rainbow " he he!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colorful imagination! !! Instead of dark...gloomy...Fun With Colors!!! You are Colorfully Creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this, Erica! I'm so glad you gals are doing a blog hop, and I'm so glad I got to meet you at Convention! And thanks for showing me what to do with that "Border Banter" stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Erica!! I just love coming to your blog - I always find something that makes me happy! :) Love the chevrons on the card - I've used it on the ribbon but not like that before - can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erica, I just love your projects. They are so bright and cheerful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete