Friday, October 5, 2012

The Friday Mash Up 79- Rustic Rectables

I love anything old and rustic! When I saw this picture a few weeks ago, I immediately wanted to use it as inspiration! The rustic crates along with the colors are just beautiful! I hope you will be as inspired as I was! So, for this week's Friday Mash Up, here is your challenge:

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with the colors "Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Gumball Green, and Lucky Limeade".
  2. Or Make a project using "Rectangles".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project with the "Color Combination and Rectangles".
 
I copied the design of the photo very closely. I really liked the "color blocking" look. I embossed the cardstock with the Argyle embossing folder. And, I added simply a Friendship Preserves stamped image (cut our with he Window Framelits) and a strip of 7/8" Cotton Ribbon. A simple card, with lots of WOW!
 
I hope you will hop over to The Friday Mash Up and check out what the other designers have done and then join us by adding your own creation!
And, in case you've forgotten:
Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping on their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the color combo you chose for our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love how the pic inspired you. Thanks for a fab challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colour blocked background Erica - the embossing adds a fabulous touch! Thanks for the great colours this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color blocking! Just absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erica,

    I just LOVE how this card turned out. It's beautiful. It's neat how you see card inspirations in objects around you. I need to try to start "seeing" cards!!!

    Peace, Love & Joy,

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete