Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Lighthouse

One of my most favorite things we did while in Hilton Head was visit the Lighthouse with Christie and Dwain Daughtrey. It just happened to be my birthday, so it was a fun way to celebrate!
 


The lighthouse is on a beautiful marina with amazing boats!

Chritie Daughtrey is one of my favorite fellow demos and I had so much fun visiting with her and her hubby. Many years ago when I was a new demo, I watched her present at regionals. I was so inspired by her projects..who knew we'd become friends one day!

The view from the top- WOW!

 And, another view from the top...down the center of the Lighthouse! Yikes!!

We ate at The Quarterdeck (I think!) and had a great time!

We did a little shopping and then when we got back to the hotel....
 
a yummy pillow gift! I thought I was stuffed... But somehow, the whole plate was gone by the time we went to bed! Ha!
 
Stop by tomorrow for the Artisan Facebook Project Blog Hop!
See you then!
 
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping on their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment