Monday, October 29, 2012

Today is the Day!!!!!

Today is the Day!!
For every stamp you buy from me,  your name will be entered into a drawing for a Christmas Stamp Set PLUS today only, you will earn double punches on your Stamper's Round Up card.
 
or email me your order.
 
Also, today begins Digital Scrapbook Week!
 
Make sure you hop over and grab your FREE digital downloads!!
 
And, lastly, I want to show you a quick treat for Halloween!

A simple bag topper over yummy Halloween peeps! This makes for a very easy last minute Halloween treat!

And, of course, put the tiny brads on th side. just like the real Frankenstein!!
 
Have a great Monday!
 
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today! Those who join in June get a free stamp suite and free shipping on their kit!! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment