Friday, October 26, 2012

Witchy Buisness- FMU83


Are you gearing up for Halloween? I LOVE Halloween. I know, lots of people "don't celebrate Halloween." I get that, but to me, it's all about the kids and the pumpkin and the candy! I have such fond memories of trick or treating and I want that for my kids too. The build up, the days leading up to the big day. It's just a rite of passage, I think! So, with that, today's FMU challenge is very "bewitching!"

Photo Source
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with a "Witch".
  2. Or Make a project using "Bleach".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project with a "Witch using a Bleach Technique".

 
 I didn't get the bleaching in... Boo! But, I did get the Witch in, that's for sure!
 
I just love these colors together for Halloween; Elegant Eggplant, basic Black, Tangerine Tango and More Mustard. These have been my go to colors all month! The boot and sentiment are from Bootiful Occasions, the hat is from  Jack of all Trades.
 
 And what a fun bow, right? It's in the Holiday Catalog and is called Striped satin Ribbon. Make sure you jump back over to the Friday Mash Up and see what  the other designers have come up with!
 
Did you know that Stampin Up is having a HUGE event on Monday!? Yes! It's called
 
 Sell A Stamp Spooktacular!
Every stamp will be 15% off on Monday, October 29th only.
 
So to sweeten the deal for you, I am offering double punches that day on your rewards cards! And, you can be entered in a drawing for a FREE Christmas stamp set! So, set your phone alarms ladies! Place an order with me on Monday and get rewarded!
 
And, just in time for this sale, Stampin' Up has released even more single stamps! I'm loving these!!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 Make sure you also check out my new Project Planner: Christmas 2012!

 
21 Projects- $12
In this Project Planner, you will find a large variety of projects to help you get through the upcoming holiday season quickly and creatively! You will find many options for easily reproducible Christmas Cards, Gift Card Holders and Treat Holders. These projects feature current stamp sets found in the 12-13 Stampin’ Up! Catalog as well as the 2012 Holiday Catalog.


 
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today!  Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


5 comments:

  1. Cuteness! Love how you accessorized the boot with the big bow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Erica, I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colorful Halloween card Erica. Love the colors you used and the way you created the sense of the witch without a witch.
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your amazing insightful information entails much to me and especially to my peers. Thanks a ton; from all of us. Managed Services

    ReplyDelete