Friday, November 9, 2012

Finally Friday! (FMU84)

TGIF! It's been a long week for all of us I think! Too much going on!
Today's FMU is awesome! I love this color combo!
Photo Source
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with "Dry Embossing".
  2. Or Make a project using the colors " Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey & Basic Black".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project with "Dry Embossing & The Color Combo".
 
I did emboss the inside, I just forgot to take a picture of  it!
 
Stamps: Delicate Doilies, Distressed Dots Background tamp
Ink and Paper: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight, First Edition
Other: Big Shot, Dollie Die, Basic Grey Striped Satin Ribbon, Faceted Button, 1 3/4" Circle Punch
 
I hope you checked out the other designers at FMU and come back and link up with us! Have a great weekend!
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


5 comments:

  1. Love the symmetry of your card and that big, gorgeous bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Erica, the bow really sets everything off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am no good at making cards with sentiments or abstract elements as the focal point. You always make them so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to layer the stamped doily over the die-cut doily - the bow over the button looks fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card Erica! Love the layers and the bow is the final touch.
    Hugs;)

    ReplyDelete