Friday, November 16, 2012

FRiday Mash Up #85

Today is the last school day before Thanksgiving Break! Yay! I told hubby that if I had to work more than one more day before a break.. I was gonna have to quit!! LOL! It's been a LONG week!
One last Fall challenge for you from The Friday Mash Up!
Photo Source
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with "Leaves".
  2. Or Make a project saying "Thank You".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Thank You project with Leaves".
 

I have not been so good at "mashing it up" lately. This week, I only got the Fall part... Maybe you can do better than me!
 
This was this month's Stamp Club Scrapbook Page. We used the Core'dinations Cardstock and the Woodgrain embossing folder for the long strip. We also learned how to lay your die cut leaves onto your inked stamp! It is fun and easy! Lastly, we used the big Sticky Rounds, or giant glue dots as I call them, to attach the Cherry Cobbler Tulle.
 
This page was a total CASE from Tiffany Bauer's pretty page! Thanks Tiffany!!
 
I hope you can find some time this week to create something Fallish and that says Thank You! Id love to see it! Make sure you hop back over to TFMU and link up with us!
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You get the whole week off school?! Lucky you! We get W-F off next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Erica! Love the cluster of leaves and tulle...

    ReplyDelete