Tuesday, November 13, 2012

HSS 144- Snowflakes!

Good morning! Today at Hand Stamped Sentiments, we have a theme challenge for you! Snowflakes!
 

No that I would know what a real snowflake is like! In South Texas, that is very, very rare! But, I can pretend, can't I?
I used the new snowflake die from the Holiday Catalog to create this cut out from the card base. I placed Vellum on the inside and attached with Dimensionals. I went all around the snowflake with the Sig White Pen and created a dotted border. I used the snowflake from Jolly Bingo Bits and Whisper White Craft ink to create a pattern on the Crumb Cake base. Lastly, I stamped a sentiment from More Merry Messages in Real Red.
 
Make sure you hop over to HSS to check out all the other designers beautiful creations and then get buys creating yours! We hope you will join us this week!
 
I'll be back this afternoon with my next November Artisan Project! Hope you will join me again!
 
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
Check it out HERE
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the colour choice and simplicity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cool! I love the use of the negative Snow Flurry--so smart and clever :0) Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the use of your negative cut and the pattern around it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I never think to use the negative space, but it is absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love the big snowflake, all decked out with white trim.

    ReplyDelete