Tuesday, November 20, 2012

HSS #145- Fancy Folds

Another Tuesday, another Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge!

I discovered his very popular Flip Flop Gift Card Holder a month or so ago somewhere in blog land, an I can't stop making them!!

Stamps: No Peeking
I have a simple tutorial HERE that shows you how to make this gift card holder. It's SO EASY!! This is going to be my go to gift card holder from now on!

So, fancy folds can be fancy and complicated if you want, or they can be fast and easy if your short on time! Make sure you hop back over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and see all the other fun things the designers thought up!
    And, don't forget about Stampin Up's Online Extravaganza this week! Basically, Black Friday all week! Woot!  Spend $50 and I will send you my 2012 Christmas Project Planner for FREE!
     
     
     
    Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
    All my classes can be seen HERE.
    Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
    Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
     Click below to shop!

    Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


1 comment:

  1. How CUTE! I love that style of gift card, and your little reindeer is SO jolly.

    ReplyDelete