Tuesday, November 27, 2012

HSS 146- Deck the Halls!

So are you in the "Christmas Mood" yet? I'm starting to get there... I actually listened to Christmas music today! So, just in time for us to get in gear with all the holiday hoopla, HSS has a wonderful inspiration photo for us this week!
 
 
I kept it pretty simple. I focused on the colors first and use all in colors: Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petal. I stamped all the same ornament from Keepsake ornaments and then added lots of Dazzling Details. FYI- go easy... fast is not good! LOL! A little blending of the sparkle never hurt anyone now did it?! LOL!
 
I finished it off with a little twine and a matching In Color Ribbon! Fun and pretty simple!
 
Now, please jump over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out the other beautiful designers' creations. Then, return and share yours! Merry Christmas!

 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


1 comment: