Tuesday, November 6, 2012

HSS COlor Challenge #143- Going Places

Hi everybody! It's Tuesday, so that means another great challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments!
 
 
I'm really enjoying More Mustard lately because it's such a wonderful fall color. So, I was really happy to create with these colors!

And, it was nice to take a break from all the Christmas projects I've been making!

This stamp set, called Going Places,  is our Ronald McDonald set. Each purchase includes a donation to the RM House Charity!  Also, note the Early Espresso Apothecary Framelit shape. It's been embossed with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. Seems like I can't create without it lately!
 
Make sure you check out all the other wonderful designers at HSS and join us by linking your own creation!

My sweet baby girl had her fourth birthday this weekend! She hangs out with me in my office a lot. She loves to play with my buttons! I've been in there a lot lately working on a big project that I can share with you soon! It's sweet to look down and see her sweet face. She's always so happy and brings so much joy everywhere she goes. I'm one lucky Mama!
 
Hope you have a great day! Don't forget to VOTE!

 
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
Check it out HERE
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


4 comments:

  1. Super cute, as always! Love the little woodgrain and buttons layer, it really stands out. And your little sweetie :) So precious! My babies always find me when I'm in my craft room too, it's like they're telepathic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHE
    's adoraable just like your projects! WoW ! So glad i found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME card girlie! I was thinking this color combo would be hard to create with but seriously you made this card BEAUTIFUL, and super fun theme to boot! I love that stamp set!! I think what I like most about your kids is that in pictures they look so sweet and demure and in real life they are crazy and FUN just like us- I love that secretive wild side!! I can relate, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is totally AWESOME! I just love the layout with the colors as they both create a great "stage" for the tricycle. Very VERY cute :0) Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete