Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Artisan Design Team Blog Hop


Hi everybody! Welcome to the November Stampin' Up Artisan Design Team blog hop! I am so excited to show my creation this month! You've probably just arrived from Cindy Beach's blog. I am in love with her little box!!!

This month, we received the Wonderfall stamp set and coordinating Autumn Accents Die. I love these so it was very easy for me to create with them! I wanted to make something for the swap in Hilton Head using them and I had this idea one morning and got right to work!

These candy sticks are very cheap at Cracker Barrel. I think they are like 8 for $1. Makes it easy when you need alot of them!

I stamped the Crumb Cake Card stock all over with Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie and More Mustard using each of the stamps as well as one of the stamps from French Foliage.


Next, I cut the cardstock into 2 1/2" strips and folded them over. I stitched them around the bottom flap using my sewing machine.

I stamped the same color cardstock diecuts with the oak leaf. I tied a piece of Linen thread around, then stuck the leaf on with a Dimensional. I added a Sweater Trim Bow and then.. I couldn't find a sentiment to use! So, I went to My Digital Studio. Sure enough, the digital set of Wonderfall had this great sentiment! Perfect! I printed a bunch of them out on Whisper White CS and punched them with the tag punch! Love it when it's simple!

You can see the stitching better here. I think stitching them was easier than using Sticky strip on that many. But, if you don't have a sewing machine, Sticky Strip would work perfectly as well! These make great favors for the office or school as well. fast and cheap but so festive and thoughtful!

Here is all the supplies for this month's project:

Stamps:
128084 (wood mount) or 128087 (clear mount) Wonderfall
120845 (wood mount) or 121166 (clear mount) French Foilage 
130647: My Digital Studio 2+
131218: Wonderfall Kit (Digital Download) 

Ink
126964: More Mustard Classic Ink Pad
 126945: Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pad
126966: Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad
126978: Soft Sued Classic Ink Pad 
Paper:
120953: Crumb Cake Card Stock
100730: Whisper White Card Stock
105117: Pumpkin Pie Card Stock
119685: Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
100946: More Mustard Card Stock 

Tools:
122334: Simply Scored
113439: Big Shot
127812: Autum Accents Die
127003: Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies
127821:Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder Punch
119866: Extra Large Tag Punch
101610: Stampin’ Sponges 
Embellishments:
129938: Cherry Cobler Sweater Trim
127838: Gumball Green  Sweater Trim
129937: Whisper White Sweater Trim
104199: Linen Thread
Other:
104430: Stampin DImensionals
104331: SNAIL Adhesive
Sewing Machine


Now, hop on over to Heather Summer's blog and check out her totally amazing project!







And, in case you've forgotten:

Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
Check it out HERE

All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.nd, in case you've forgotten:


Product Shares can bee seen HERE.
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW! Click below to shop!


Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


1 comment:

  1. These are great Erica! What good idea to stitch them and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete