Monday, November 12, 2012

November Artisan Design Team Project #1- Gift Caddy


Hello and welcome to my first November Artisan Design Team Project! This month surprise box of goodies from Stampin' Up was crammed full of everything Christmas! It was so fun! It included my favorite set from the Holiday Catalog; Scentsational Season! this set is so easy to use and so fun! I got right to work as soon as I saw it!
 
 
This little gift caddy is made using the Scallop Envelope Die. Four envelopes make the base and two long pieces of Real Red Card Stock make the handle! And, I chose to use this Early Espresso piece of DSP from Candlelight Christmas as an accent. I really prefer to use DSP that is only one color. When I get more that one color mixed in, it never works right for me! So, I thought the simplicity of just two colors on the project made for a clean, crisp look.

I used the fun mug stamp from Scentsational Season and stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla Cardstock. I did the same with the Candy Cane in Real Red. The best part of this stamp set is that it has coordinating Framelits (Holiday Collection) so no hand cutting involved! Yay!

To go along with the mug and candy cane, I included hot chocolate packets, carmel flavored marshmallows and caddy canes of course! I also thought that a Starbucks cup with a gift card inside of it would be fun too!

The sentiment I found to go with this is perfect! It is from my go to holiday sentiment set, More Merry Messages. It's awesome! I stamped it in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and punched it out out with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch.

I finished it all off with the 7/8" Cotton Ribbon. I cut it in half lengthwise to make the bow.
 
I hope you enjoyed today's project! If you're interested in ordering any of these products, you can do so HERE. And, the instructions to make this fun holder can be found in my 2012 Christmas Project Planner!
 
I'll be back tomorrow with project #2! Have a great Monday!
 
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

For a limited time, purchase the Stampin' Up Starter Kit and receive an entire family of ink pads (10!) for free!
 Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment