Thursday, November 1, 2012

November has arrived! (SCIC60)

Did you survive Halloween!? We had a great night, but we were all exhausted! It always seems weird to me right after Halloween. Thanksgiving is so close Christmas...how did we get here already?
 
This month at Stampin' Celebration, we have one last Autumn challenge for you. Take a look at the beautiful inspiration photos we have for you:
 
I just took these pictures a couple of weeks ago and got right to work scrapping them! this challenge was perfect for it! I love the photo on the bottom right. The crisp orange against the dark bark of the trees inspired me to choose these colors.  

I turned the Core'deinations Early Espresso CS into Wood Planks by embossing them with the Wood Grain Embossing Folder and then sanding them down.
 
The bright crisp Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight really pop on the Early Espresso. I just love the Wonderfall set. I have used the heck out of that set and the coordinating Autumn Accent Die. I added some rickrack cut from the Tasteful Trim die as well. Oh, and don't forget the Crumb Cake Tulle Ribbon- love it too!!
 
I used my Typeset Die to cut the Title. This die comes in very handy when scrapbooking!
 
Journaling was done on a Window Framelit Daffodil Delight piece of CS.
 
And there you have it! Hope you like it!!
 
 
So, which way will you use our inspiration this month? We'd love to see what you come up with! And, you have all month! Make sure  to check back with the other designers mid month for more inspiration!



Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin - You Are Here!
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style

 

And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
Check it out HERE
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is fabulous! Love how you did the wood planks! Looks great with the pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page! I LOVE all of the little details--wood planks, journaling, tulle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know how I feel about this project, I AM IN LOVE!!!! I thought everything that you did with this page was INGENIOUS!!! The wood slats- SO SMART!! The embellishment of the rick-rack, seriously can I just rent a SMALL room inside your brain?

    ReplyDelete