Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Say It Ain't So!!!

Today is the LAST DAY! I feel like the Online Extravaganza just started! Boo
 
Today is the last day and there are three EXCLUSIVE items that are only on sale today:
 
Stack & Store Caddy - by Stampin' Up!
 
 
Clear Block Bundle - by Stampin' Up!
 
Clear Block Storage Caddy - by Stampin' Up!
 
Some other things (not all, a few of my favorites!) that are on sale till Midnight are:
Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack - Brights Collection - by Stampin' Up!
Seriously, this is in my Top 5 Favorite things in the catalog! I will die a thousand deaths if they ever retire it!
 
 
Happy Hour Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Seriously ladies, this is a must have!!
 
 
 
Sticthed Satin Ribbon Bundle Online
 Love, Love, Love this ribbon!!!
 
Petite Pennants Builder Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Excuse me?? You don't have this punch?? What are you waiting for!!??
 
 
OK, so you've GOT to take advantage of this sale! There is SO MUCH MORE that the few things I showed you here. Make sure you take time today to look through  it all! You will be sorry if you don't! And, if you want this stuff for Christmas, send your loved ones a nice little email explaining exactly how you can save them money! ;-)
 
Happy Hump Day Y'all!
 
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
Check it out HERE
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment