Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Very Pinterest Christmas...

Hi everybody! I've been gone for a while, just enjoying the season with my family... How was your Christmas?
 
This year, there was a theme to everything we did and ate; PINTEREST! I thought I would share with you the "pins" that helped make our Christmas wonderful this year!
 
First, the food! I made some recipes that I've made for many years, but I also added the following new ones. And, all of them were AWESOME!
 
Crack Potatoes
 
Roasted Carrots and Zuchinni
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
30 Minute Rolls
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Pie (OMG! My favorite new dessert!!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






 
 
 





Chocolate Raspberry Cookies- These are the reason I will be running every day!!)

































 
 
 


 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cream Cheese Coffee Cake






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 !
 
Every single thing I made int he kitchen this year was done so with the help of my littlest elf! She couldn't get enough of "making with you" as she called it! LOL

 
My girls also loved this really cute little printable Candy Store.
They made lots of them!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
This is how I displayed all the beautifl Christmas Cards I receive this year.
 
 
 
 
 


 



 
It was a wonderful Christmas with lots of fun memories!
 






 
 
Today I will be throwing out all the leftovers, ripping down all the Christmas Decor, do a couple of returns and get back in my office! I am half way done with a new Project Planner! I am so excited about the projects so far! i can't wait to share it with you! Hopefully by Jan 1, it will be available!
 
See you in a few days with some new things (hopefully!)
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
Check it out HERE
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment