Friday, December 21, 2012

Are you feeling the crunch?

Only a few more days!! And I'm still working! Today is our last day of school, and I have so much to do to get ready for Christmas! Ahhh! If you're like me a need a few last minute gift ideas, don't forget to check out my Christmas 2012 Project Planner. Here are a few of the projects that are included:
 



 
You will get the full directions for more projects than you actually need! If you need a little push to get it all done, Check it out HERE.
 
 
 
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


1 comment:

  1. Your websites are a great inspriration. Thank you for all of the great ideas and tips you share with everyone.
    Rinoplasti

    ReplyDelete