Friday, December 14, 2012

Clearance Rack Blitz!!

It's Back!!
 
Do not wait, the good stuff runs out FAST!!
Believe me from my own past disappointment!! Ha!
A few highlights:
 
 
12 X 12 Textured Card Stock Brights Collection - by Stampin' Up!
8-1/2 X 11 Smooth Card Stock - 2010 In Color Assortment - by Stampin' Up!
Alphabet Simple Letters Stampin' Up! Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up!
Cherry Cobbler 1-1/4 Inch Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
Hurry!! There is SO MUCH MORE!!
 
 
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
Check it out HERE
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment