Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December Artisan Design Team Project 2- I (Heart) Art!

 
My second projects for this month's Artisan Design Team is a scrapbook page. The box of goodies we received this month inclued the Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper. this is my very favorite DSP in the catalog! I LOVE it to death!! So, of course, I had to go all RAINBOW with my next two projects!!
 
I created lot's of pennants easily with strips of the Polka Dot Parade DSP. I also added short and long pieces of the 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon. This is my favorite ribbon right now!

I created the title very easily with the Morning Post Alphabet Stamp Set. I punched each letter out using the 1 1/4" Circle Punch. A super fast and easy way to create a title! No worries about getting the letters lined up, just punch em out and lay them down! The heart is from the Fashionable Hearts Embossed Heart Sizzlit.
 

The "love" letters were stamped using the tiny and adorable Simply Serif Stamp Set. The paintbrush was created with the Two Step Bird Punch and scraps of cardstock!

Did you notice the music paper? It's so yummy! It is from the Naturals Composition Specialty DSP.
 
I used the Color Spritzer to add some splatters all around the edge of the paper. I also sewed about a 1/2" around the edge with my sewing machine. The Pallet was created using the Large Oval Punch and the tiny heart from the Two Step Owl Punch.

I finished it off with lots of Brights buttons.
 
Thanks for stopping by today! I will have one more Artisan project for you tomorrow, so stop by! I think it's my favorite project this month!!!
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!



6 comments:

  1. Words cannot even express how much I love this page! Everything about it speaks to me!! I love how you used all the different papers. Color order makes a HUGE difference. Love love LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erica,

    Love, love, LOVE this page!!! The rainbow effect and the combination of the paper with the ribbon is fabulous! Between this page and the notecards on another one of your posts, I can see that I MUST get some of the Polka Dot paper!!! It's funny how I've never thought that I needed that DSP until now and now I have to have it!!!

    Peace, Love & Joy,
    Joyce
    peaceloveandjoyce.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete