Saturday, December 1, 2012

December- Time to Celebrate!

It's December 1st! Yay! What an exciting time of the year! My house is ready, most of my shopping is done and today is my combined December Stamp Club! Now, if it would just get cold outside, I could really get in the Christmas mood!
 
This month's Stampin' Celebration challenge is so pretty! It's not your typical red/green combo. It's all about the neutrals, which is so elegant in my opinion.
 
 
 
 I printed out some pictures from last year in black/white. My daughters 3rd grade teacher hosts her class every year at her home to make gingerbread houses! It's a very special memory.
I stuck with the Crumb Cake/ Whisper White combo with a few pops of red.
I created the title using a variety of stamps. "Mrs. Hill" was done with Simply Serif Mini Alphabet. I received this in my Artisan Box last month and couldn't help using it immediately! It's teeny tiny an so easy to use to make words! Cookie was done using Letter It and Gold Embossing Powder. Party is actually a partial of a stamp from Monster Munchies. And lastly, I used the Bold Snowflake stamp that is sold as a single stamp. It matches up with the Blossom Punch!
I created a simple banner using the Snow Flurries Die and Champagne Glitter Paper. the sweet little cookie is from Jolly Bingo Bits.

Along the bottom, I created a pleated layer using my sewing machine and Crumb Cake Tulle Ribbon. The paper scallop is from the Festival of Prints DSP Stack.
 
We would Love for you to play along with us at Stampin' Celebration! You have a whole month to play! That means you've got time to enter multiple times! ;-) Can't wait to see what you come up with !
 
 
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous!! You're the best scrapbooker I know, and you keep proving that there are some fabulous pages to be made only with SU! supplies :)

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete