Friday, December 28, 2012

FMU90- A Fresh Color Challenge and a Sneak Peek!

After a two week challenge, we are back with a new fun inspiration photo at The Friday Mashup! This picture reminds me of downtown San Antonio right now! All the lights on the river and just breath taking!

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project using "Snowflakes".
  2. Or Make a project with the colors Whisper White, Pool Party, Midnight Muse, and Basic Black
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Snowflake Project with the colors Whisper White, Pool Party, Midnight Muse, and Basic Black".
 
I've got so much new stuff from the Occasions Catalog, I don't even know where t start! But, this little guy is just too much fun to leave sitting! I started but stamping the pattern stamp from a new set called Beyond Plaid. Then, I stamped the elephant from Henry Says in Stazon Black right on top of the pattern and cut him out! Easy Peasy but big effect! The snowflakes are from Jolly Bingo Bits and are embossed in White powder.
 
The paper is from  a new little stack called Print Poetry. I love every single design in this little book!!
 
OK, so this challenge should get you in the mood! It's time to crawl out of the Christmas Black Hole and start making something fresh! I hope you will join us at The Friday Mash Up!

 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


6 comments:

  1. That is an adorable idea for a card, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable the way you used the elephant! I wasnt sure about that set but now you have me rethinking that....great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! Your plaid elephant is just adorable as he's sneezing out snowflakes! Too cute! I love how you layered it all on the text patterned dap too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That elephant image is so adorable! Love the DSP you used for the background.
    Happy 2013!
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute!! Love how you've paper pieced the elephant - great to see that new dsp too!

    ReplyDelete