Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Mash Up 89- Sketchy

Welcome back to The Friday Mash Up! I was excited to come up with a sketch for this week's challenge! I LOVE sketches and almost never create with out one in front of me.

I came up with this month's sketch based on another card I had made. It's a fun card (and yes, it looks like a cat, but the card does not!) I hope you can use it in your holiday (or  non holiday) card making!




So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project using the "Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project with some "Bling".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "project with the Sketch showing some Bling"!
Stamps: For the Birds, SNow Much FUn
Ink and Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Cherry Cobbler, Festival of Prints DSP, Gumball Green
Other: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Basic Jewels (colored with Sharpie), Cherry Cobbler Scallop Trim Ribbon, Oval Punch, Blender Pen
 
Now,  hope you will take my sketch and turn it int something fun! Try to include some bling too! And, come back to TFMU and link up with us!
Have a great week!
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
Check it out HERE
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


7 comments:

  1. Fresh color and very cute! This sketch was a toughy, Erica. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Erica! I love the colors. Thanks for the fun challenge.
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is colored in so beautifully!i just love the Brit and fun non traditional color combo that you used too! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that tree image Erica, and you've coloured it so beautifully! Love the colour combo too and the addition of the little birdie as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great challenge this week! The sketch definitely made me think, but thats a good thing!

    Love the colors on your card and the bird on top of the sentiment is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Sketch this week.. I love your card, that little bird at the bottom is adorable.

    ReplyDelete