Tuesday, December 18, 2012

HSS #149- Baby Wipes?!

It's technique week at Hand Stamped Sentiments! These challenges always makes me step out of my comfort zone! This week is no different; Baby Wipe Technique? Never tried it, but I dug out our long lost pack of wipes form the back of the car and went to town!
 
 
 I also used the all new Hearts a Flutter stamp set as well as another new set called Feels Good. I love both of these sets! They will be available January 4 in the new Spring Catalog.
I used the Baby Wipe Technique on the Pennants. It was surprisingly easy. Like, WAY easy!!
 I stamped one of the larger hearts and then used the Tiny Heart Punch to create a smaller shape out of the larger stamp!
I hope you will join us this week at HSS!
 
 
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


2 comments:

  1. Valuable details and excellent style you got here! I would like to most effective wishes for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you article!
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super job! Bright pink and black are classic. I love the sweet banner. :) Erika

    ReplyDelete