Tuesday, December 11, 2012

HSS148- Thanks a Ton!

This week's challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments is a simple one! Thank You! Yep, that's it! Make a Thank You card/project!
 
 
When I first saw the SU Spring Catalog, this little suite of products was the thing that stood out to me the most! I couldn't want to get my hands on it!
 
Unfortunately, I did not get a picture outside before the sun went down, therefor the light isn't great. But, just know the colors are amazing! Melon Mambo and Pacific Point! Bold and Bright- my favorite! Everything on this card will be available for you to order in January! So, stay tuned!
 
Make sure you join us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week!
 
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


1 comment:

  1. This suite is just so perfect for you and your girls:-) The card is TOO fun!

    ReplyDelete