Wednesday, December 5, 2012

More Coffee?

I mentioned last week that I was using the Dollar Tree Coffee Mugs as one of our Stamp Club projects this month. Here is the final version... It's Hybrid!
 
 The DSP and sentiment were made in My Digital Studio!
 The stamped image is from Morning Cup. We stamped it on Crumb Cake and cut it out with  Window Framelit. the little tree is from Merry minis and punched out with the coordinating punch.
The ribbon is a strip of the gorgeous candlelight Christmas Designer Fabric. I love using fabric for bows!

I hope you like these! I think they are quick and fun and would make a Starbucks Gift Card or a tasty treat a little more fun!
 
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment