Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Friday Mashup # 89- A little late...

 
I'm a day late with this week's Friday Mashup! Not because it wasn't done, but because I was having MAJOR technical difficulties! But, alas, all is fixed and without further ado, here is this week's Friday Mash Up!
 
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project using" Heat Embossing".
  2. Or Make a project that has a "Clean And Simple Layout".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "CAS project using Heat Embossing".
 
I will admit, I am SO OVER Christmas already! I have been creating Christmas things since late August, so to say that there is nothing left inside me for Christmas creating is an understatement! But, I was able to pull one more out, because I know many of you are still looking for ideas! I really appreciated the "clean and simple" part of this challenge this week! Exactly what the Dr ordered!
 
The Keepsake Ornament stamp was stamped in Vera Mark and embossed with Black embossing Powder! Love it! Not your typical Christmas color choice, but I love what it did to the color combo!

My sentiment is on the inside!
 
Stamps: Keepsake Ornaments, More Merry Messages
Ink and Paper: Festival of Prints, Basic Black, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Naturals Specialty DSP
Other: Big Shot, Keepsake Ornaments Framelits, Ribbon Border Punch, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Jumbo Jewel (coming soon!) and Real Red 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.
 
Hope you will join us this week at The Friday Mash Up!! 
 
 
And, in case you've forgotten:
Brand new Christmas 2012 Project Planner!
Check it out HERE
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


4 comments:

  1. This card is soooo gorgeous! I love the shiny black with the rhinestones the center and. Your color combo I's divine! This is such an elegant looking Christmas card that I'm sure anyone would log to receive! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous CAS card Erica! Love how yuo've used the ornament stamp - one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card Erica! Love the non traditional Christmas colors you used.
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete