Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year, A New Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Happy New Year! We are ringing in the New Year at Hand Stamped Sentiments with a new format. We are all excited about it and I am sure you will be too!
 
We will be posting a new challenge every other week now instead of every week. And, all the challenges will either be sketch or color with an occasional inspirational photo thrown in as well.
 
So, our first challenge this year is a color one! And a GREAT one at that!!
 
 
 
Since Christmas day I have been feverishly working on a new Project Planner. I can tell you, this one is the best one yet!! 20 projects all featuring Hearts a Flutter or More Amore DSP. It will be available either tomorrow or Thursday. There will be early bird pricing, so stay tuned!
 
This is one of the cute little Valentine projects that's included!

 
I love this little whale from Oh Whale! And these colors are too fun!
 
So, what do these colors inspire in you? We want to know! Link up with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Remember, you have two weeks!!
 
 
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


2 comments:

  1. Where did you find the cute suckers and bubbles? Fun projects!
    MP

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Is it ok if I case this idea? These would be perfect valentine's for my kiddos to give at school!

    ReplyDelete