Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Mash Up 91- Feelin' the Love

It's time for another Friday Mash Up!
 
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project using the "Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project featuring "Hearts".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project using the "Sketch and Hearts". >

 I'm still stuck in More Amore mode! I can't get enough of this paper! I've used an entire pack! And, at tonight's stamp club, this is what we will be using too! How do you like this new Embossing Folder? It is called Honeycomb! i love it!! The stamp set is called Feels Good. It's beautiful! All of this can be seen in the brand new Occasions catalog. Make sure you check it out!

Also, make sure you join us this week at The Friday Mash Up! We want to see what you can do with this sketch!

I will be back today with a 2nd post around noon! Make sure you stop back by, it's the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! You won't want to miss it!!
 
 Brand new Hearts a Flutter Project Planner!
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch. Love what you've done with all the new product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background - love the sanded hexagon embossing! And that sentiment is wonderfully highlighted with the ribbon and flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your background came out and all of your V-Day project you've been creating. I need to get some of the Spring stuff soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!Love that sentiment and your background looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete