Friday, January 11, 2013

Stampin Up Leadership Day 1- Fun!!

 
 Today has been a wild and crazy day! I am again with my SU bestie Erin Gonzales who makes me laugh so hard I have giant tears run down my face.. Do you have a friend like that? Seriously!! Best. Time. Ever!
We started the day with Shelli Gardner (SU CEO) giving us all kinds of info, and sharing highlights from the past 25 years of Stampin' Up. This is our 25th Anniversary!
 
 After General Session, I made my way over to the Product Fair. Employees from SU were stationed around the room with different new products from the Occasions catalog. I love this because you can hear a little "infomercial" if you will about the product. I always learn so much! And, I can ask my questions right then and there! Awesome!
Here, I was asking about the Borders Embossing Plate. I ran into a few little issues with it when I was creating yesterday's Scrapbook Page. He was able to explain to me how the more intricate patterns will be a little more tricky and you will need to go slower. Good to know it wasn't just "user error!" Ha!
 
These ADORABLE little boxes were made from the Boutique Boxes Kit.
Paper Posies Demonstration. So cute!
Lovely samples too! This was a card that used the paper lace tape as a mask. Hello, so smart!
  Beautiful card with the little tea cup charm.
 

 And, then i made my way over to the Display Boards I was asked in the fall by SU to make samples for the display boards. I can't tell you how stinkin' excited I was!! So, then to see my stuff and my name up was so fun!! There was a board for each of the Sale A Bration sets and the Oh, Hello set.
 
Can you see which page is mine? ;-)
Don't worry, all my projects will be shown close up in the coming days. It's been so hard not sharing them with you all!!
 
 
 
 
 
 Seeing my name in lights.. Makes me act a fool I tell ya!!
 
What shall I do next...
 
Ok, enough silliness! I tell ya, I turn into a crazy lady when I am away from mommy duty and with Erin!! ;-)
 
This evening, we went to the Stampin' Under the Stars with Jeanna Boahanan. We sweat our booties off. There is no need for winter PJs in Orlando, let me just tell ya!
 
The announcement today of the new Paper Pumpkin Monthly Kits has me very excited! We all got our own kits to check out. This one is the first kit. You can get all the details HERE.
 
And, this is the "try me"kit.
 
And, here are my free goodies I received today. I already own these stamps. Hmmmm.. maybe I need to do a giveaway here on my blog... What do you think!?!?!
Oh wait.. What's that doing in the picture? Ben and Jerry's? Nope, not mine!!! I swear.... ;-)
 
Make sure you are following me on Facebook!! Updates all day long!! Oh, and another give away over there too!
 
Be back tomorrow!
 
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like SO MUCH FUN!! One of these times... Thanks for all of the highlights!

    ~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Thanks for the updates!!

    ReplyDelete