Friday, February 22, 2013

A Little Bit of Spring (FMU 98)

Are you ready for Spring? Well, it's unofficially been spring here for at least a month. We've had a very warm winter, even by South Texas standards! But, I'm not complaining! This week's challenge at the Friday Mash Up includes bunnies! Yep, Easter is right around the corner!


So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project "using the Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project with "Bunnies".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project with the "Sketch featuring Bunnies".

I'm always happy when there is a sketch challenge! But, this one had me struggling! My card is based on the sketch, but it evolved a little before I was done...

I love this little bunny set in the Occasions catalog. it is called A Little bit of Spring. It's a line image, which requires you to color it in. If you are intimidated by these kids of stamps, like I used to be, make sure you watch my mom's coloring tutorial. It's very helpful! The little flowers were punched with one of the Itty Bitty Punches. 

I also used the Vine Street Embossing Folder (a free SAB item) and the uber-cute DSP called  Tea for Two. I finished it off with some Linen Thread. I thought is gave it a nice Earthy feel.


I hope you will join us this week at The Friday Mash Up. Wed love to see what you can come up with!


All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


6 comments:

  1. Adorable! I'm tempted by that stamp set... with dressing up the tree with all sorts of Spring holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card Erica. I love the little scene you created in the circle and the green background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on this card Erica! Love the embossed background, how you colored the bunny image, and the DSP you used.
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so ready for Spring to get here.. We just got 6 inches of fresh snow so I think it may be a few months off yet..lol This card is adorable.. I love how you did the flowers on the little plant so cute! The twine adds a great earthy touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so cute! I really like the dimension that you’ve added on the pot of flowers, and your bunny is beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete