Tuesday, February 26, 2013

All Dressed Up- HSS154

 Good morning! Need a little inspiration this morning? How about a sketch?
 this week's challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments is a fabulous sketch!


I used the sketch to create a little hostess gift for a friend of mine who hosted a workshop this past weekend.  the front is somewhat simple...

But when you open it up, it's liked you stepped into a tiny closet!! This All Dressed Up set is TO DIE FOR!

Just look at that sweet little dress form! I love it!

 We'd love to see what you can do with the sketch this week! Please make sure to hop over to Hand Stamped Sentiments to check out what the other fabulous designers have done!


I also used the colors from Dynamic Duos this week!



All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


3 comments:

  1. I swear we are sharing a brain! Same exact challenges- freaky!! I love your dress though, seriously have been on the fence about this one and every time I see it I think I am breaking down... LOVE the doily apron by the way- adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! The doily on the apron looks like embroidered lace, I had to do a double take. I cannot wait to get my set in the mail this week, I know I'm behind the times, but I just wasn't sure I needed it. But with inspiration like this, it's a must have :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love how you used the doily as a place to write a message.

    ReplyDelete