Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow Blog Hop- Candy Bar Holder


Welcome to Artisan Wow Wednesday Blog Hop!
You've probably just arrived here from Cindy Beach's Blog!
She creates such beautiful things!
 
This month's surprise box included the Parker' Patterns DSP.as well as the Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit. I was very intimidated by this kit. I have a hard time venturing away from a pre-given sample! Once I see it, I can't think of anything else! So, these little boxes were my BIG challenge!
 
I decided to take two boxes and create one long box. It was pretty simple to adhere them together using the flaps and some Sticky Strip. I then covered up the "seam" with some Parker's Patterns DSP. I used some of the diecut stickers from the kit as trim behind the paper.

Also included in this month's box from SU is one of my very favorite stamp sets form the Occasions Catalog; Feels Good. It's such a beautiful set with such beautiful sayings! I used one of them as the tag. I finished it off with some Designer Fabric and a button from the Boutique Boxes Kit.

When you put these two boxes together, they fit two Hersey's Candy Bars PERFECTLY! What a fancy way to dress up two regular candy bars! Who wouldn't be excited about this little gift? I know I would!
 
Up next is the amazing Heather Summer's! Make sure to hop on over to her blog to see what wonderful things she is doing!
 
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


7 comments:

  1. Look at you GO!! This kit had me stumped as well (I'm STILL trying to figure out what I wanna do with it!!)! Beautifully crafted, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Erica! But then again, I always love what you make :) Rocked it, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! great stuff, Thanks for sharing a very interesting and informative content, it helps me a lot, keep it up!
    The latest and greatest way to provide a beautiful presentation and tasty treat are wedding candy buffets. Candy buffets for weddings can provide a beautiful complement to your wedding color scheme.

    candy bar ma

    ReplyDelete