Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow Blog Hop- Tiny Note Boxes


Welcome to Artisan Wow Wednesday Blog Hop!
You've probably just arrived here from Cindy Beach's Blog!
I can't wait to see what she comes up with each week!  Isn't she great!?!?
 


Today's project is my favorite of this box! It was actually the first thing I made and it's been really hard holding it till then end!!


I again used the Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit. I used some of the die cut elements mixed in with DSP from Parker's Pattern DSP as well as the Collage Curious stamp set. 



So what is it you ask? Well, each box holds a set of small note cards for quick notes. I was thinking, a quick note to a teacher, or a friend. Just something you can grab and jot something down quickly. I thought it would be nice to hang in your family's "command center."


                           

To decorate the front of the boxes, I used the Delicate Doily Dies, the 1 " punch, the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, as well as the buttons and diecuts that come in the kit.

The main colors are Regal Rose and Daffodil Delight. Don't they go well together!


Here is a picture with all the little note cards.
One has my personalized stamp.

The rest feature the stamp set that's included in the Boutique Boxes Bundle, A Little Greeting...
As well as Collage Curious.


And there you have it! I hope you love it and it inspires you to use the Boutique Boxes a little bit differently!


Up next is the amazing Heather Summer's! Make sure to hop on over to her blog to see what wonderful things she is doing!

All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


6 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Erica! I can see why you couldn't wait to share it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY FANCY Woman!!!!! This is amazing - another awesome Erica project for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serious??? You.Are.A.Genius!! That is all ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING! All I can say is WOW!, Erica! Love this and the color combo is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally Love it and soo cute with the pink added of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project...love your color combo and that you hung them together on the fence...great background!!!

    ReplyDelete