Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Patterned Occasions and SU Dallas Regionals


This past weekend, I flew to Dallas for the day to attend Stampin' Ups Regional Event. It was a great event! I didn't have time to come up with something new, so I used one of my Leadership Display Board ideas for my swap. It's my favorite sample from Leadership, as well as a project we made this month at Stamp Club!


My friend and downline Michelle and I got up bright and early to catch that 6 am flight. You can see in my eyes, I was tired! Poor Michelle had been out LATE the night before as well!

I LOVED the Make and Takes! The one on the left is a notepad! I already ordered a ton of the scratch pads for March's Stamp Club project!


And because it's SU's 25th Birthday, they had a cupcake car for us! There went the diet!


There were lots of display boards...



And, to my horror (OK, that's pretty extreme!) I was asked to help Holly Lindsford talk about bringing new ideas into your business. Not my best moments, I would say... Standing in front of 600 people with a microphone is scary!

But, I was honored to be asked and hope that I made sense and was able to offer a few new ideas...


Have a great Tuesday! Check back tonight for the next Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!







All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Erica, it WAS a good day at Dallas Regional! And you did a very good job sharing ideas with the group! It was very nice to meet you and Michelle in person too! Loved the cupcakes (I got chocolate!). Thanks for all you share on your blog!

    ReplyDelete