Monday, February 18, 2013

Vintage Verse

Hello all! Very Quick post today! I'm running a little behind this morning... Late start time at school, so I stayed in bed a little TOO long!
 
I've got another Leadership Sample for you. It features another stamp from Vintage Verse. This is a set you can get for FREEduring Sale a Bration!
 
 It also features that adorable Small Curly Label Punch! Love making textured backgrounds with punches!

 
I was at Regionals on Saturday, so I have details for you.. maybe tomorrow! Have a great President's Day!
 
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment