Friday, March 1, 2013

All Dressed Up- Baby Edition! (FMU)

Good morning! We've got a fabulous challenge for you today at The Friday Mash Up!

Image Source
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
1. Make a project for a "Baby Shower or a Baby".
2. Or Make a project using the Colors "Pool Party, Real Red, So Saffron & a Neutral".
3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project for a "Baby/Shower using the Colors listed above".

I've been trying to get some use out of my All Dressed Up Stamp this week. It's so stinkin' cute! I was able to incorporate the baby theme by placing a little heart over he belly! Cute, right!! What newly pregnant mom wouldn't love that!

I also added a ruler in there. You now how quickly that little belly starts to grow! LOL!
Stamps: All Dressed Up, Nursery Necessity
Paper: First Edition, Polka Dot Parade

Please check out all of the other fabulous designers at The Friday Mash Up and then get project linked up!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!
 
Check back today for another post! It's March 1st and that means a new Stampin' Celebration Challenge!
 
All my classes can be seen HERE.
Stamper's Round Up Card details can be seen HERE.
Interested in ordering any of the supplies you see here? Order NOW!
 Click below to shop!

Join My Team today! Click HERE for more info! Email me if your interested!


2 comments:

  1. I gasped when I saw this, Erica! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many wonderful things about this gorgeous card! Your dress with the perfectly placed heart is outstanding! I love the combination of patterns too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete