Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow Blog Hop- Secret Garden Bird


Welcome to Artisan Wow Wednesday Blog Hop!
You've probably just arrived here from Cindy Beach's Blog! 
Another beautiful project from such a talented lady!

One of the things that was in our box this month was the Secret Garden Bundle. I immediately though of embossing these flowers in bright colors! I recently saw a little bird at a store that was a spring decoration and it had little bright flowers all over it. So, if you know me, I thought "I can make that!" So I did!




I used the largest Heart Framelit to cut out two large Melon Mambo hearts. I then stamped the flowers all over it and embossed them with Pool Party, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder.

I created the wing with an Ornament Framelit and a few of the Secret Garden Famelits.


The little body was put together like a box.
He's a cute little decoration that was so fun to make!
 
Up next is the amazing Heather Summer's! 
 Make sure to hop on over to her blog to see what wonderful things she is doing!



Check out my Brand New Project Planner!

Join me for a Stamptastic Weekend!


  



8 comments:

  1. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! HELLO???? Seriously, girl ... you have the most CREATIVE brain EVER!! This is darling!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...love how you created the box, and the colored embossing powder on the pink. Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at you thinking outside the box! Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi from england, love this project & am loving the blog hop! http://vintage-celebrations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Using the bird image on the box is priceless. This is so very lively and cute. Thanks Erica for sharing a great project as always.

    ReplyDelete