Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Artisan Wow Wednesday Blog Hop- That's the Ticket

Welcome to Artisan Wow Wednesday Blog Hop!

You've probably just arrived here from Cindy Beach's Blog! 
Another beautiful project from such a talented lady!

There were so many fun things in this month's Artisan box. My biggest struggle was which one to focus on.I loved them all! When I saw the That's the Ticket set, I immedietly thought of the fun pictures we took at our local fair last year.

The tickets can be used for all kinds of embelishments.
I used the coordinating Ticket Duo Punch to add texture to the back of the page. I embossed the same color cardstock and added them randomly.
This set coordinates very well with Blue Ribbon. Perfect Duo! I also added words to the ticket with words from Fabulous Phrases and Family Runion.
For the strand of tickets, I just sewed them together, end to end,  in a long line. They are so cute that way! I'm thinking, what a great banner these would make!!
To add a little more color tot he page, I added these fun arrows that I created using the square punch.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this week's project. Make sure you keep hopping along to see what else the fabulous designers came up with.
Up next is the amazing Heather Summer's! 
 Make sure to hop on over to her blog to see what wonderful things she is doing!



Join me for a Stamptastic Weekend!


  



6 comments:

  1. I love the "That's the Ticket" stamp set too. Great details on this page Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, tickets on a terrific scrapbook page! Love the ones used on the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is always fresh, bright and bold, and I LOVE the way you brought that out with the tickets on this page. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sassy, fun page!! LOVE those colorful arrowheads in the corner ... those tickets are just splashing a TON of fun onto that page!! You nailed this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright tickets all sewn together!! Great details :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this page! Lets do it for scrap club. ;)

    ReplyDelete